The support ticket portal
is your single point of contact for assistance and feedback. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and our friendly and helpful staff will respond as soon as possible within regular office hours. The main office is based in Oslo, and our opening hours are between 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday.
is hosted at docs.pixotope.com
and provides general and technical documentation, and video material presented as both standalone videos and embedded clips. We also provide detailed guides for scenarios such as setting up a greenscreen area, HDRI capture, data integration, and many more.
are hosted in the Pixotope Cloud
and showcase a variety of different scenarios and use cases for Pixotope. These include:
You can read more about the example content here.
- Pixotope Studio - a fully featured virtual studio with video inputs, virtual monitors and camera moves, and a cool color shift. If you want to build a virtual studio, check this out to give you some ideas about how you can set one up!
- Pixotope Mascot - Our beloved mascot character Dot. This project gives a good overview of how to set up and control an animated AR character. If you want to connect this up to a motion capture system, just let us know and we can help.
- Pixotope Exterior - a lavish set constructed using photogrammetry, this set showcases photorealism and advanced weather effects for some immersive eye candy.
- Pixotope DMX - We’re all about blurring the lines between real and virtual worlds. This example level contains 4x4 different types of light fixtures, all mapped, working, and patched to DMX universes.
- Pixotope Weather Data Integration - This virtual environment demonstrates how to read data from an API by fetching weather data from the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and modifying the scene to match the weather conditions.
- we are continually striving to deliver the best product available. As long as you have an active license you can upgrade to the latest version of Pixotope at no additional cost.
Phone & chat support
- access to product specialists and support engineers to resolve operational or technical challenges.
Remote Desktop support
- TFG product specialists and support engineers can directly support our customers by logging onto their Pixotope system using a remote desktop solution.
- for our customers in especially hectic and high-pressure production environments, we can offer 24/7 support on demand. Please contact your sales point of contact to arrange this level of support.